Panagia tou Moutoulla
The church of Panagia is situated in a central area of the Troodos mountain range, in the valley of Marathasa.
It is located on a hill above the village of Moutoullas.
In 1985 it was inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List, which includes nine other painted Byzantine churches of the Troodos range.
According to the dedicatory inscription on the north wall of the Holy Bema, the church was built and decorated with frescoes in 1280, with the donation of Ioannis of Moutoullas and his wife Irene.
Both of them are depicted holding a model of the church.
It is therefore possible, that the Church of Panagia tou Moutoulla was a private chapel.
Opening Hours(Moutoullas Community Council)